Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

In all seriousness it's physically impossible for this to take place in Japan of all places, what with their genetics....

...I mean, half those girls were blond! Japanese girls can't have blond hair!

Power Uploader
Gave this a 1.

Reused faces, boobs, dialogue, and there's a credits page on every single chapter despite it being one fucking page per chapter.
(Also don't understand why 4-5 people need to work on a single page that one person could do, but didn't factor that into the rating.)
To sum up, it just sucks. Mangaka doesn't even know how to draw anything other than a front view.

Supporter
@Dead-chan Kinda harsh, in my opinion. It obviously serves no real purpose other than extremely cheap entertainment. It takes just a few seconds of time, but if it at least gets a smile, it's worth it. This is purely a gag. It can't go 100 "chapters," but for a handful like it is now, it's an amusing concept and at least for me I'm glad I stumbled into this.

Fed-Kun's army
When you have a good story but can't draw anything else but faces, boobs and hands...

Aggregator gang
i kinda wanna see the girlfriend now. Is the gf gonna talk about the previous grils the bf touched.

Meanwhile B-Cup Girlfriend is being propositioned by every guy around with a penis more than ten centimetres long.

my only question is, how does everyone knows that his girlfriend is a B-Cup ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed the translators can translate this much PLOT in such a short time

Users who are viewing this thread