Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

@anak_sampah
Top 10 Chapters (not top 10 series) are by View Count (6hours, 24hours, 7days), not rating.
Top 10 Manga/Manhua/Manhwa/etc. Series are by Ratings/Follows.

tldr of past comment: repetitive, bad writing, ntr should burn in hell from whence it came, incest and lolis are gross. 0/10. 1/10 if your a degen. 911 if you stick your member near your younger siblings.

Everyone: "omg this manga is just trash, it doesn't even make sense and the drawing sucks"
Also them: hey look there's a new chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@HunLepto Ngl I can respect that. I don't think it will reach Dog Nigga levels by any means, but if it does I'd feel blessed. They kinda went away from the whole loli child shit in the later chapters so idk if they are capable of reaching that level.

This is the bane of my existence, every single fucking thing I hate is tightly packed within this manga, my faith in humanity has always wavered but this is what lead me to the conclusion that humans are imperfect, vile creatures that deserve to return to the fires of hell from whence they came.

as the chapters go on the quality of breasts gets worse and worse. very disappointing.

I thought this was going to be one hell of a train wreck with how people were getting heated over this one in the comments, but it's just a below average image collection with dumb text in an attempt to establish a theme. Like, people are getting their nickers twisted with bad writing, NTR, incest and lolicon when this crap has barely any writing in it. Anyhow, if you came looking for a trash fire to laugh at, you're in the wrong place. This is a dumb image collection with big-boobed girls featuring a hand, the only trash fire is in the comments, and that one may be a slightly more entertaining read (or fap, if you're into that kind of thing).

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh it's not that bad, but it's not good at all either. Not worth to have one jimmies rustled for this

Group Leader
Q) Why the frack do I read this as a straight woman?
A) I find it amusing in a horrifying way. Like a train wreck.

I personally “read” this just for amusement, but i really have to ask, how is it that every female character the POV character meet all have large chests expect his girlfriend? Like is having a small chest a recessive gene now? Even more so, why is it that every female character tries to get with him like his the last male in that universe?

@MaXS_0N th-thats the gist of the entire series?

It's like reading One Piece and then asking why this strawhat guy is so obsessed with being pirate king

@ShunTune oh yeah, i think i actually forgot about that since i most skim through twitter illustrated shorts now, plus i have too many series on constantly so i usually forget the plot quickly

Users who are viewing this thread