Kyosei Tensei - Ch. 2.1

And of course the zombie they run into just happens to be related to Yuna. What a fucking convinience.
Also RIP Haruka-senpai. Her actions might have been harsh but in the situation they are she had all the reasons to distrust MC.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter. The concept for this series is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I feel so bad that she died, she looked determined to survive... and looked like a possible tsun character but nope

Rip

Double-page supporter
So no one inside notice any sound and next thing you know, she's RIP in the hallway?
Lol

Low key I'm not unhappy that other girl died. Not saying it was necessary productive for her to die like that but uh... Yeah.

Huh i mean shooting him was a dick move but uh that wasn't really the price i had in mind she really could've used that arrow then... She did just turn a corner and die so im guessing nobody but the mc's life means anything which is a big yikes... I don't know what i expected really murder rape is clearly the authors MO here talking zombies would've been fine but he must've really felt the murder rape was essential to the plot.

Aggregator gang
Damn they killed her off already? Quick death on the hater chick guess we won’t have to worry about her pissing us off later

Users who are viewing this thread