Kyosei Tensei - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Wu-oh

The comments for this series are gonna be a trainwreck

Thanks for the chapter but wow I hope this series isn't trying to push a certain agenda... already losing motivation to keep reading

Dex-chan lover
uuuh...if all men are killed, won't humanity just eventually die out?

Group Leader
AM RUSHING CHAPTER 2.3 RIGHT NOW AT LIGHT SPEED, GIVE ME A MIN
IT'LL BE OUT IN A SEC THEN IM STRAIGHT UP PASSING OUT ON BED

NGL CHIEF IDK IF THIS'LL END ANY BETTER IF I STOP AT 2.3 BUT I THINK IT SHOULD

Redraws finna look like ass lmao

THE world of men is never over not as long you people live here like RAT at a cage.

Dex-chan lover
I still feel bad for Haruka dying but now knowing there’s like 30 chicks here that aren’t willing to cooperate.. yep lots are gonna drop like flies

I know it’s traumatizing and risky to trust a make after what they’ve been through but they can’t be like that all the time or they’ll perish

At least some people aren’t close minded or blinded like sensei and glasses girl

@LemonJuice its literally the kill all men movement that's happening now these dumb bitches realize that they have no self-control right all this that there experiencing is not the men's fault blame the fucking son for exploding

You normally try to make the survivor characters sympathetic all this is gonna do is make a bunch of incels mad and try to say the murder rape zombies are justified... Eh this bait is too easy tho surely no one would bite it right ? Anyway i thought there were four of them in there theres like 20 of these chicks and none of them heard that dude just waltz in ? Do they not have like a gate up or something ? Seriously how did a zombie walk in the middle of their base and nobody is mentioning it

Users who are viewing this thread