Kyosei Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Aggregator gang
That took me by surprise, Jesus....
Feel a bit sick now

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh I knew they’d drop like flies but I didn’t expect it to be this soon, I guess the dead bodies they disposed weren’t really dead ? Or they somehow infiltrated in an organized group...

Anyway I can get him not wanting to engage in sex now but calling it disgusting and swearing never to do it ? I dunno sounds like a bit much to me lol hopefully he gets over the trauma when he/if he reunites with Yuna

So when you find your girlfriend you will what? have nothing no kissing
boy what a self-righteous piece of shit. If you hate sex so match then just cut-off your own genital like a eunuch. that way you will never have the chance of committing sex right?.
"I RESENT SEX" give me a fucking break.

So the girl left a door open for the beasts because she knew MC would say it's safe here... She sabatoged the safe haven so she could travel with MC

@killaaks I haven't even thought about it. It's either that or the author will have to give a shit explanation like "one of the girls was taking a nap cuz she was tired".

Dex-chan lover
not sure if one of the girls decided to go down this road, but it seems possible. alas, while some of the girls likely reached their 'Game Over', it seems some might still be fine, but i guess as per usual, working with a smaller initial group on a zombie apocalypse is simply easier, so likely we'll stay with the MC, the Teacher and the 2 Girls. good chance the karma will hit the one causing the chaos in future.

I'm not even gonna cap, maybe I'm just an ass but the MC is such a cringey fuckin dweeb in this chapter. I can understand hating RAPE because it's fuckin rape. Obviously anyone would and should hate it. But consensual sex =/ rape. His friend died from being raped and killed, not from having sex. He wasn't the victim nor did he witness the act. To scream at the teacher and essentially say "even though you're desperately consenting to having sex with me as a result of being trapped in this hellhole for years until I appeared as the only hope at helping humanity continue to exist as well as fight the beasts, fuck you I'm leaving", it makes the MC look like a one track minded idiot. Like shit I'd have given him a pass if he at least was willing to beat off to save humanity but this asshat won't even do that

Dex-chan lover
TBH, this is starting to feel like those older mangas that burn with righteous ideological justice.

and dropped.
If you guys wanna keep watching an MC cuck, go ahead.

Bruh where's the lookout? where's the barricade? you guys have been living for months your telling me the campus has been open for months how tf did you guys even last that long

guys it's fictional, stop being so mad he doesn't want to fuck his teacher.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread