Kyosei Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

look at incel in this comment section, "oH No Mc wOnT fUcK aRoUnd WhAt a PuSSy, DrOpPeD" like sex is the only thing in your head.

Double-page supporter
To the people who are mad that he won't fuck the teacher. He's a dude who killed 15 people and ripped their dicks off, you really thought he was right in the head?

In the current situation even if it's traumatic the MC should at least masturbate for them to save humanity, it makes logical sense. I know he's got trauma but the other option really should be the females locking him up, or securing him in his sleep and extracting it by force, whether that is naturally or via a more painful extraction method like "medical tools". I know what'd I'd choose xD

Damn, i really wish that they have a katana lying around so mc could slay the beasts & change the girls mindset of him but that's a longshot, they will probably run & leave the girl group behind.

Ok here's my thoughts and opinions.....
Why the hell is the author pointlessly killing characters? Like at least show a foreshadowing that a bunch of those beasts manage to find a way to get in the school gym, like there's no girls guarding or watching if some of the beasts are getting near/inside the school?!?!??!
Also like didn't the sensei already said that the school is the safest place cause it like covers their hormonal smell?!?!??!

@ramunegaming here's my thought about your comment: Yeah the MC is smart, but if we really think about it... The MC have a freaking screw loose in his head. Like seriously, he killed all the people that raped and murdered his crush . Yeah most people would also get mad, angry, and sad about that, but most will think of first is working with the police and getting the criminals into jail, and not freaking seeking revenge and murdering them by cutting out their genitals.

Yeah MC is smart, but he got a screw loose to not think logically about him giving his sperm.

Also about the females getting the sperm while he sleep..... the girls could have actually have done that if like they drugged him to sleep and extracted the sperm lol(school clinics should have at least those kind of medicines).

Not only are they zombie murder rapists but they're ninja zombie murder rapists how'd they even survive this long if these dudes can organize stealth raids into the heart of their camp this manga keeps finding more and more ways to sink to the bottom also i would say not leaving a sperm sample is a dick move but given this guys mental state i would be genuinely surprised if he even still has one also can we talk about how this girl he is fiending for isn't even his girlfriend ? Like tell me if im missing something but he hasnt said they were dating or like a relative or anything ?

Like someone had already asked - how did these girls survive this Long if the zombies aside also ninjas able to pop in in the center of their base?

Aggregator gang
How tf did they even get in there? How did they survive this long with no capable fighters, no barricades and no stable perimeter? I feel like they would’ve gotten overrun a while ago

literally wtf, they literally said the school is the safest place, but zombies keep on busting in lol.

Dex-chan lover
If teacher is so desperate, she could follow him and collect his nocturnal emission

ugh i hate selfish idiots like him, not thinking about the greater good like having kids so humans can continue, instead because he saw rape he became impotent like the stupid virgin he is

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, of the great irony, when the only help, the last straw of the last of (female) humanity, to reproduce once again, is this guy who pukes from the thought of sex, and even actively refuses to give her any semen, hahahaha.

This is a comedy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread