Kyosei Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

@dexie bruh he's been there for probably not even a day... and you're saying he's selfish because he doesn't want to be raped by some people he just met? In addition to that, wouldn't having a pregnancy in there greatly slow down their mobility as time progresses? I don't see a good reason as to why increase the head count in their current situation. firstly, that'll increase the number of people to feed, given their limited resources, and also how does that benefit their current group?

Also given that his friend was raped and murdered by 15 people, it's pretty reasonable that he'd come to hate rape that much. So then, now he reincarnates into a world where everyone is constantly being raped and murdered, the two things that he hates the most, in addition to almost being raped himself when most likely it's not even been a day since he came to this world...

@sumgui well she did seem to be his closest friend, and wouldn't you want to search for your closest friend if he died, but came back to life? they don't have to be dating to want to find each other considering that the mc's sole reason he wants to stay alive in this world is to search for his former dead friend who has a possibility of being alive in this world...

@ravenblitz isn't parallel paradise based on having intercourse with every single girl in the world to prevent them from dying? that kind of reason to do the thing kinda killed my interest to read it.

@ramunegaming, well given that it hasn't even been like 10 chapters and he's already almost being raped, it just doesn't seem like a good environment to do something like that already lol. I mean he's still kind of currently learning what he just reincarnated into.

Users who are viewing this thread