Kyosei Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Just another zombie apocalypse. Only difference is to make fems enraged.

Tbh I also want to know if this was written by some Japanese person happening upon "I'm 14 and this is deep" sub reddit and forgetting that they were living in Japan

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought this is a vengence fulled guy finds himself in a rather calm world but author went noooo it needs to be more edgyyyyyyyy and threw that "world" to us and I was heavily dissapointed
well edgyness didnt stop there and I dont think author will stop anytime soon it just gets worse and worse
I wonder what was author thinking when he came up with this
there are bunch of manga similar in both premise and world building but I dont think anybody would think this would be a good idea then starts drawing

I know for a fact that this is almost like that fuckin dark hero and white hero and cut hero where after killing the guys who raped his sister he goes to an isekai. This is almost entirely like it.
I fucking confused this for that one.

can understand the reincarnation part usally in manga when two people die at the same time theirs a mokent of cross over.usally happens in crossovers to another body

@RickyRatvious You mean
"Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan" Yeah I remember that it was really dumb and I lost interest after he finds his sister and he's content with her not remembering him. I dropped it a while back. Dont know if it gets any better

oh great another good story im gonna have to wait 5 fucking years for. For any fucking decent amount of chapters to come out. Thanks see you guys in a couple years

Tip when reading this type of manga: "Just enjoy it, don't think about picking which ship to cruse since all of them have a bad ending" -from someone that's been to the NTR Hell. Idk who tho¯\_(ツ)_/¯

parrallel paradise but more graphic rape and an even worse plot, plus mc is a volcel so its not even good smut

Users who are viewing this thread