Kyosei Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Rrreeeee there is rape, I'll rate it low immediately!
Sure, who cares about the plot and art and other unimportant things...
Jokes aside, the zombie genre is full of trash, it's so hard to find something passable to read. I hope this one will be good.

Dex-chan lover
"theres rape in this manga, im gonna rate it -1/10 without bothering to read it"

you gotta read it to understand

but overall an interesting premise, and im curious how the girls survived. plus, a twist on the zombie genre

Dex-chan lover
@wewedamdam My dude, that's the way!
Well, it's not that rape is instantly bad or instantly 10/10. It's just a part of the story, right? So, isn't it Ok to let it be just for the sake of diversity?
And if you can't stand it, you can always ignore the title completely. Like most men ignore yaoi or shoujo because men are not the target audience. It's hard for them to rate such titles without bias.

using mc iq to show his capability while he is being clueless to the situation when he get transported though elaborating how he kill 15 people will be good. at least its not some funny super power shit

@vodkavodka well yeah. if the author isn't shy with rape. then i bet there are lot of dark stuff that is not off the table too! . i mean it's seinen right? so what if it taboo, or dark? . some peoples just drawn to it.

don't get me wrong. it's not like it's turn me on or something. it's make me uncomfortable. but that's part is what make it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread