Kyou, Eki de Mita Kawaii Onna no Ko. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Why does a dirty old salaryman know so much about girls' affairs and products?

I suppose it's common dirty old man knowledge in Japan for picking compensated dating gifts and stuff or something.

Double-page supporter

I suppose it's common dirty old man knowledge in Japan for picking compensated dating gifts and stuff or something.
I get the impression that he used to have some sort of either interest or part of the industry. Just going by the way he talks and behaves. I'm not so sure it's down to being a "dirty old salary-man". I might be wrong, I haven't checked over the next 2 volumes yet, just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the other brunette lady on the cover? New character?

Or maybe salaryman himself?

Dex-chan lover

I said the same thing a few chapters ago, someone replied that it might be related to his work, he works at a magazine if I'm not mistaken

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression that he used to have some sort of either interest or part of the industry. Just going by the way he talks and behaves. I'm not so sure it's down to being a "dirty old salary-man". I might be wrong, I haven't checked over the next 2 volumes yet, just my opinion.
I'm joking here, obv...

Either works in the industry or used to crossdress at an all-boys school himself would be my guess for an actual reason. But that's boring.

Supporter

First chapter "I wish I was born a cute girl like you who could look good using milbon products"
Even if it just a tough I think our man just has fashion as a hobby and keep informed on it like you would do on any hobby

Dex-chan lover
There is also the possibility that he wished he could do what our dear femboy is doing, so he always kept well informed about feminine products, but never had the courage to actually do it.
It's my little theory that this will all lead eventually to him gathering the courage to do it after learning of the kid's identity.

Your pillow smells like "sushi rice" because that's what weeks-old unwashed hair and scalp droppings smell like.
People have "hands that smell like spring onions" (ie sulfur) when they are literally single-digit ages. Japanese diet also contains many foods that are high in sulfides to begin with.

Your smell isn't coming from something as nebulous as "age" it's coming from your lifestyle, diet, and the fallen, decaying bits you slough off. Japanese will act as if "old smell" is some forgone conclusion and corroborate it with a single click-bait article they read once.

Aggregator gang

The whole joke of this manga is that the old guy is also a femboy like the "girl" he's always watching, but he never acts on the impulse. The pattern of most of the chapters is the old guy thinking "damn she's cute I wish I could be like that--too bad I'm a dude", cut to young guy openly crossdressing at an all boys school, not a care in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread