Kyou, Eki de Mita Kawaii Onnanoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Birthday Bears

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
2,350
Whoa, I didn't expect to share birthday with MC lol. Not a fan of that camo bear though.

Wait, so they're siblings with different moms?
It seems to be a mistranslation. She didn't specifically say "my" mother in the raw.
"Aniki, you have had that bear since a long time ago, right?"
"Mom gave it to me"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
419
now i'm wondering what's my teddy's name.... anyone know what "19th March" teddy name is?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
17,169
now i'm wondering what's my teddy's name.... anyone know what "19th March" teddy name is?
https://web-japan.org/kidsweb/archives/cool/00-10-12/bears.html I found this but idk what site MC specifically used to look up his 'bear name' (surprised there wasn't an author note or so name dropping it)

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Meiji-TEDDY-Birthday-Teddy-Mascot/dp/B0CMN3HKHK

I did find this, but no guarantee it's the right one since the tag doesn't show the name/date for confirmation

https://flapbunnyburrow.typepad.com/blog/2007/06/my-collection-of-meiji-365-teddy-bears.html Also found an old blog of someone having a pretty big 'collection'
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
282
OMG, I actually remember owning my own of these. Its been over 20 years. I think my sister and extended family actually tried to collect all 365 of the year back in the days.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
162
I have been wondering this for a while. Does this man have supernatural ability to see stuff without needing his eyes and photographic memory?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top