Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Mooch and Family

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you know the story morality tumbles even farther but you can't stop looking forward to where it is going.

0 plot, the artstyle is clashy and a mess, the mc is unlikeable in any form (besides self insert garbage), the characterization of the three main girls seems like a mess on their introductionary chapters, the maid & editor r at least consistent.

how the loli is good enough to be a majority shareholder or what was so good about mc's manga is never explained

0 plot
0 plot progression

reading r18 is probably a better use of time.

thanks for nothing, april fool's ad banner, though technically it never said anything about quality, and for sure it did contain what was advertised

Dex-chan lover
It occurred to me that a better name for this series is "Loli Sugar Mamas"

Whatever

Fed-Kun's army
@deltarayedge
It's a manga for some good fun, comedy. You're not here for a deep story, you're here to self-insert yourself into a life as a loli's mooch.

@kolotons
even on a scale of 1 to isekai-with-lolis, i find this manga unenjoyable. like i said, i think R18 would have been a better use of time if this kind of thing was what i wanted to read (or even non-h doujins have had better lolis). i even said the lolis and art sucked, what else is there left to care about?

bet that's why it sucked, all the money went to paying mangadex ad money instead of writing/drawing /s

ads r shit, never trust ads

i dont usually like leaving negative reviews for series idc about, but ads man, ads

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha She's probably not commando, it's just very cleverly framed so that the one credit card is hiding her entire crotch area where you'd see her panties. It's likely she's wearing sexier panties than a loli normally would, however, since briefs would probably be visible a bit on her left side.

Users who are viewing this thread