Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo!

eli

Group Leader
@LoliALF Because it's badly-written and I'm busy with other stuff in life. ? I've been uploading Korean scanlations from another group since a lot of people are only reading for the artist anyway. A group did reach out to me asking if they could use my half-done translations from chapter 2 and continue the series, but I guess they never followed through with that.

Contributor
There's a bunch of people that want to read more of it, yet no one will scanlate it. Becoming typical these days. -_-

eli

Group Leader
@Antonius Translation takes time, especially if you're not a native speaker. So do redrawing and typesetting. Plus cleaning if you're not working from a digital source. Scanlation is essentially people doing labor for free on their own time because they are invested in a series. If no one picks this up, I'm sure you could commission a group to do it.

Contributor
@eli I used to be in a group back in 2010 or so, even if it was only as a proofer. I know that it's time consuming and takes money. Doesn't make it any less annoying when a group barely touches something just to drop it, especially when it's getting easier and easier to just grab some raws from somewhere like LH.

eli

Group Leader
@Antonius Sure, agreed. To be fair, though, a "group" never worked on this – it was just me doing the first chapter for fun, as my first time ever scanlating anything. Then I got busier with other stuff in life, plus I didn't have any personal interest in continuing this project in particular since I wasn't enjoying the manga and it was taking a lot of work to do it alone. Sorry! I do hope (and expect) somebody will continue this series at some point, sooner or later.

Contributor
Ah, yeah. Solo is even worse. I do understand, it just sucks for the reader.

Dex-chan lover
Ehem, for 'general' knowledge, you can remove you 'H' filter in the option and then procced to click on this artist name. You can thank/curse me later. Have a nice day. ?

Honestly, the title baited me b/c it contains the title of a classic series about a delinquent duo, but I guess this is completely unrelated. I really miss Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!...

Users who are viewing this thread