Kyou, Koshiba Aoi ni Aetara. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Beginning (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems also received fairly bad on Japan.
Just from the Yuri Circle, Author and Fly themselves barely talk about it

Here's pocket Shounenmagz link
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156763169577

It doesn't save the fact that even with a really known artist, if the author doesn't make justified story it probably will get canceled or axed in future

Wait, what? Is there a time skip, or am I reading it wrong? It seems very random.

Dex-chan lover
@Yareyare the story starts from the present time when they're adults and then we get to see how they get there, so sometimes they'll jump back to the "present" but most of the times it will be about the past.

Dex-chan lover
Dang i dont mind if it's more than 84 years imma willing to wait patiently!! *-*
I really really hope this wont get axe. Because "flyco" is 💓>\\<.
Author needs to step up the story of the game. *_*
Also pls aoi show yourself up. >\\\<.
Here comes another friend with unrequited love??
Thank you so much for the efforts translator team!! 💓

Been waiting for this. ^^
The raws I saw go up to 13 but I'm glad you're still continuing it. Hahahaha.
Fightin'!

Double-page supporter
I can find raws up to 10 after a quick search using '今日,若是能与小柴葵相遇' with google, which was uploaded on 18/11/2019.

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars raws are up to 13 in
https://loveheaven.net/manga-kyou-koshiba-aoi-ni-aetara-raw.html
last update was 3 months ago, but latest chapter by now should be like 15 (manga was missing in 1 issue since those 3 months)

This author is inept to write clean , coherent stories , this prolly will be a huge mess again with unreasonable drama by dumb characters lots of angst to finish with cliche or status quo leaving readers exhausted :,)

I hope im wrong though

Double-page supporter
Eh, not a fan of stories that jump between multiple time periods because I always lose interest in the "past" time period.

Oh fuck here comes the obligatory love triangle in every serialized yuri romance manga

This manga is really interesting for me. I really wanna know what happened between them. Why is Aoi avoiding her again? Did Aoi actually like her?

it’s still ongoing and raws go up to 24, which was released recently. Hoping a group picks this up!!

also the “Why does it have to be you Miwa-kun!” made me actually lol

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Okay, I guess if somebody reads this (dunno why they would being that it's 3 years later), but I just read the last volume (#4) of this and I can say that a) it didn't get axed and b) I don't blame any TL for not picking it back up. First of all, Fly's art is GODLY. It was the highlight of the story. Second of all...
I felt like I just read an old pre-2000's yuri manga. The ending was seriously disappointing. Not only did Aoi and Sahoko not get together, after the class reunion, She and Aoi went to a love hotel and had sex (which was great). However, Aoi wrote a letter to her and left it for her while she was still sleeping basically saying "there's no point chasing after your heart, etc..." and left her in bed. Sahoko woke up shortly after and read the letter and chased after her and caught up to her and said p. much that she agreed and that was the end. The epilogue showed Sahoko having done a bazillion job interviews and at that point having not gotten a job. Anna was still trying to get with her, but had been friendzoned earlier, and it ends with her looking at a picture she posted on twitter and she was reading all the likes/comments/etc and sees what she thinks is a comment from AOI-88, but then she realises it was AOL-88 and it ends with her saying well, at least I'm praying for your happiness, Aoi.
I guess I was so focused on Fly's amazing art and how she's one of the yuri gods that I didn't remember that she wasn't the one writing the storyline. It was Takeoka Hazuki, who wrote Masamune-kun's Revenge. I should've realised before I read it, but I guess I'm an idiot....
I don't think Fly liked the ending, either, b/c her final comment was:
<obligatory thank you's, etc>. Imagine where Aoi and Sahoko might ultimately wind up!
(implying she thinks the story will turn around and end like it should have....

Users who are viewing this thread