Kyou, Koshiba Aoi ni Aetara.

Koizura I found the raw... I will start continuing with the chapter after my exam... so I can trans around mid march, If you don't mind waiting for it... (welp if by that time, no one going to continue this, I will trans it though...) (and anyone who found the raw of chapter 14 - chapter 18, pls ping me T^T)

@Koizura, thx~ I'm more to direct translate (if you know what I mean...) If you still don't mind, then after I done, I will pub them around march...

@Maleras
I read this months ago, iirc, the chapter 0 is the future, and the story teller is the MC, each chapters we can see how they both interact with one another, then we go to the present like back in forth. this is quite interesting cause there are too many possibilities, the present time where they all adult fortold that they weren't together, but there something much more, I think.
anyway, I'm just saying there are possibilities of a plot twist.
the title is translated:If I Can Encounter Koshiba Aoi today.
so the possibility of them meeting again is not guarantee but we might know why is that? or how it lead to this.
anyway, I hope it has happy ending.

@Vivewe14 I was just looking, and the official english volume 1 is being released on the 30th of this month... which means volume two is probably gonna take a while :/

Double-page supporter
Why was the 7th chapter deleted again? I have to reread it anyway, but id like to do it when regular new releases appear. Are there any translation plans does this stay dead?

Dex-chan lover
Spolier for those who might want to actually read this....

They do not end up together.
WOW, what a plot twist (no it's not). So, how did it end ?
I don't get it why Japanese author like to tell this shitty kind of story.
Did one girl invite the other to her marriage ?

Aggregator gang
WOW, what a plot twist (no it's not). So, how did it end ?
I don't get it why Japanese author like to tell this shitty kind of story.
Did one girl invite the other to her marriage ?
I won't delve too much into it but they basically end up having sex and then afterwards Aoi leaves Sahoko while she is asleep writing her a letter essentially saying they cannot be together. The End.

Even Fly the artist didn't promote volume 4 at the time from what I've heard.

Dex-chan lover
I won't delve too much into it but they basically end up having sex and then afterwards Aoi leaves Sahoko while she is asleep writing her a letter essentially saying they cannot be together. The End.

Even Fly the artist didn't promote volume 4 at the time from what I've heard.
Wow, what a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Like the ending just feels so bitter sweet, and I’m not sure I really get Sahoko in this last volume. She spends the Whole time in the flashbacks of volume 4 feeling wrong when doing anything physical, yet when they met up after the reunion she wanted to have sex with Aoi, but despite that they just arbitrarily still split up.

The question set up at the start of the manga was if her feelings for Aoi were love or friendship, did they have to sleep together to find out it’s not romantic love lol

I don’t even necessarily have a problem with them not getting together at the end, it just seemed so weird to have them go that far at the very end if they weren’t interested in being together

Like I’m just genuinely not understanding the thought process of the characters at the very end or they decide not to be together

Last edited:
Given chapter zero, this looks like it's going to be one of those "we loved each other when we were young but then we "grew out of it" and realized "it was just a childish phase" and got husbands like "normal" people."

I hate stories like that.
Just finished the entire series after buying it and this was fairly accurate honestly

Fed-Kun's army
Like the ending just feels so bitter sweet, and I’m not sure I really get Sahoko in this last volume. She spends the Whole time in the flashbacks of volume 4 feeling wrong when doing anything physical, yet when they met up after the reunion she wanted to have sex with Aoi, but despite that they just arbitrarily still split up.

The question set up at the start of the manga was if her feelings for Aoi were love or friendship, did they have to sleep together to find out it’s not romantic love lol

I don’t even necessarily have a problem with them not getting together at the end, it just seemed so weird to have them go that far at the very end if they weren’t interested in being together

Like I’m just genuinely not understanding the thought process of the characters at the very end or they decide not to be together
It's truly bizarre because if you love someone and are also sexually into them, how is it not romantic love? The ending is so wishy-washy. Heck, even realizing it was love and still going their separate ways for practical reasons or whatever would have made more sense.

Dex-chan lover
It's truly bizarre because if you love someone and are also sexually into them, how is it not romantic love? The ending is so wishy-washy. Heck, even realizing it was love and still going their separate ways for practical reasons or whatever would have made more sense.
Yeah it’s a very weird ending. The message of the story is about the difference between love and admiration, and while they loved each other, that would somehow conflict with how they admire each other.

It’s a very philosophical message that doesn’t feel like any believable characters or real people would ever do. Like it’s something a philosopher thinks about, but two people who love each other and enjoy being together wouldn’t make

Users who are viewing this thread