Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Interesting how the manga adapted this part, or maybe the scene in the novel will happen in the next chapter? Either way, this is good too, so all is well

Tju

Dex-chan lover
"With this sword, I... killed" - uh... mate, you never been told what weapons are made for?
I'm pretty sure that its not the killing itself that bothers him, but the circumstances that lead to those killing. but right now he does not want to talk about it, thats why he shortens it to just "I killed".

my assumption is, that the new lord (which he killed) tricked to old lord to give the order to murder someone innocent. or maybe laocules was tricked directly. due to this the old lord who gifted the sword lost his standing and the new lord took over thanks to the scheme. laocules then killed the new lord in an act of vengeance. as mentioned, this just an assumption, we barely have any details after all.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who the innocent party was. A lover? A kid at the end of the swish?

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan the names are something else in this manga :ROFLMAO:

lol Laocules and now Miss Cloa(ca)

Dex-chan lover
I can only assume Cloa's slightly-funny name won't last for long when it ends up being a psuedonym she's using to hide that she's the princess from them. They'll probably find out from the stalker blabbing about it when he inevitably shows up again.

I wonder who the innocent party was. A lover? A kid at the end of the swish?
I doubt it was just collateral damage, he seems disciplined enough to avoid that. My current guess is that the "innocent" party still did something that required Laocules to cut them down, but they were coerced into it by the lord and had no choice (so he still considers them innocent).

Something like the new "lord" forcing a slave to assassinate his previous master (or he had a hostage,etc), he kills the assassin, then kills the guy who ordered his master to be killed, or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread