Kyoudai desu ga Isekai de Kekkon Shimashita - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I wonder if Mikami-sensei is an only child or if she has an older brother and just drawing out her fantasies
A distressing number of female hentai artists who specialize in incest have siblings.
The classic series "Imouto no Otetsudai"'s author does have an older brother, and in a couple of her afterwords she makes a lot of excuses for her work. Kinda sus tbh, despite her denials.
I would not be surprised if Mika is also in this camp.

Dex-chan lover
It must be nice to have cute shota brothers~:smug:
Well...putting "gays" and "incest" on the same level as "forbidden love" is outrageous! Anyway. This all seems romantic until you remember what happened to the Spanish lineage of the House of Habsburg thanks to incest (lol).

Contributor
Much has been said about how Japan supposedly loves incest or whatever but non-H works about straight-up incestuous romances like this and this other manga that came to mind are surprisingly few, despite such allegations. Most of it is just incest-baiting or NBR inseki (step/in-law). Few are brave enough to actually play it straight with a story like this.

Setting aside the obvious fact that this is incest romance, contrary to what I was expecting this was actually incredibly wholesome and cute. I'm guessing this non-H doujin is gonna have an H sequel based on that afterword from the author.

Page 44: should be consummated instead of consumed

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If only this could turn into a series with slow life isekai...

Saw the art-style and thought it looked familiar, so I turned on the content filter via author's name and viola, it's those I've read before on other site with the codes.

Dex-chan lover
I should have checked tags first to see it was only suggestive. I was hoping for some action. Too shojo for my taste but I appreciate the Translator's page

Double-page supporter
I should have checked tags first to see it was only suggestive. I was hoping for some action. Too shojo for my taste but I appreciate the Translator's page
Just read Mikami Mika's other work thats much less wholesome and does everything in its power to make you feel the oppressive guilt.

Dex-chan lover
Using your own wedding as reference for your incest doujinshi is based beyond all words

d2a46477-4944-4b4b-84a7-9e5cfaeecf69.png

Users who are viewing this thread