Kyoudai Gokko - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
im sad that this series suddenly come to an end but tbh i like the ending tho... i mean im rooting for mitsuru but i want them to stay as brother and sister

Maybe it's better to end it this way, I definitely didn't want to see the two brothers fighting for the girl seriously.

Dex-chan lover
in my opinion, it's a satisfying conclusion! Most manga would delve head first into step-sibling drama, so it's refreshing for it to turn out platonic.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously it wouldn't be possible for their relationship to last the same way, if it had another 100 chapters or if it was real life, but for this story it is the best and most heartwarming ending possible.

It’s really favorite type of ending for these types of romances cause it’s so wholesome and open. It really makes you feel complete, even without a true romantic ending. Thanks so much for this!!!

Group Leader
So this ends now,I kinda don't want to see anything like competition,it's fine like this,no winner,no harem,thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
oh yeah this is the exact kind of ending that this series deserved. nice, fun, light, wholesome, and funny. balanced, as all things should be.

Aggregator gang
this was really cute, i'm glad it ended well for rio who only wanted siblings. idk how to feel tho knowing that the two brother actually like her like that tho lol. super cute regardless

Contributor
omg!!!! a platonic familial ending!!! It does feel a little axed, because the brothers' feelings towards Rio didn't have time to change from romantic to familial, but I am okay with this!! Because now I can imagine that they truly become siblings, and they all find their own love with people outside of their circle and protect each other as brothers and sister (''':

Okay this the ending i was hoping for. I know it's sad that the brothers just kept the feelings, but the ending is more for suited to be family ending rather than dating one of them (or harem lol) if rio dating one of them it would sad and hard breaking like typical shoujo stuff (and i will have second male lead syndrome). And besides rio felt lonely and favor them both, so it's great that the author ended it here

Dex-chan lover
Reading it again as adult, this surely will not end well... WITHOUT BABIES IN PROCESS
The romance to family is too forced, not enough chapters.

Kind of hope some closure about their parents, but oh well,

Users who are viewing this thread