Kyoudai Gokko

??? What was that ending? Rushed+typical shoujo cringy drama? + didn’t make sense?
Seriously, what is it with shoujos and their obsession with ‘popular characters’ and ‘jealous fangirls’? Imagine, in real life, a newspaper club nosing around a family’s private matters and demanding them to admit these things on a school wide broadcast??? Wtf??

Double-page supporter
fluffy and pleasant read, wished it was longer but yea longer usually means more unnecessary drama so im good😗
was rooting for mitsuru but i dont mind them staying as brother and sister at the end

Pretty sure this is only under the romance tag because there are hints of romantic feelings that the younger brother gives off. Considering this is the end I'm glad they stayed as siblings. It would have been too weird if she got romantically involved with one of the brothers especially if they've been pretending to be siblings to the public... I like the ending but I agree that it was rushed. There should have been another chapter or two to split things up a bit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm really happy with this ending. No annoying rivalry where their relationship falls apart. They're just chill and keep being siblings.

Group Leader
It's nice that she was able to receive the siblings that she yearned for so dearly. Honestly, it would be nice if they're seriously put on each other's family registry 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread