Kyouiku Mama Saeko: Kono Ko no Tame Nara - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Man...this manga is hot trash but I loved it. Thanks for uploading.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She's f*cked up in the head. I fear the neighbors will be her victims next. Yeah the wife and daughter are some jerks but if you think about it they were just minding their own business when she suddenly inserted herself in their lives. At least the husband seems like a kinda decent person.

Dex-chan lover
How nice. Crazy mommy is going to destroy some families for the sake of her ugly bastard daughter. The girl may be ugly, but at least she's not fat. Isn't that taken into account? At least i hope to see some good tits and no drama~:02:

Dex-chan lover
This is Maria no Danzai, but if the Mom was already insane.

That girl better not keep bullying her daughter. Else she's gonna be in a body bag

Group Leader
Looking forward to this. Thank you for your work! Honestly, the daughter is kind of sweet in a plain way.

Dex-chan lover
This is Maria no Danzai, but if the Mom was already insane.

That girl better not keep bullying her daughter. Else she's gonna be in a body bag
as a doting mother who 'punishes' herself for accidentally hurting her, , imagine the spiralling there'd be once she hits puberty and being like "mom i hate you, go die!" in a temper tantrum or so XD;

if she's not some total sociopath who knows and manipulates her mom on purpose, idk how she'd be a well adjusted adult in the working world or so if the mom does die due to illness or an accident versus her threatening her boss/superiors to treat her better if not somehow have a ton of money saved up for her to 'live comfortably after she's passed' or so but given they live in a run down apartment idk how likely that is (unless that's on purpose or so like 'we have shitty living conditions but i'll shower you with so much love you'll put up with it/only have me')

Users who are viewing this thread