Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Strange Land

yoo what kind of thief kill someone who couldn't see or hear him so he'd be wanted for murder?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Might be paranoid but I think that thief was there to kill MC in the first place. Otherwise why kill someone immersed in a VR game for at least 15 minutes to burgle a place? Stealing the VR equipment would be pointless since those things have ID, registration and stuff built into the hardware to discourage theft of units so police would crack down on it being noted as stolen along with the registered user being murdered. Also, apartment doesn't look that loaded so going from theft to murder seems too big a leap for such lousy loot. Then again murderer could be a drug addict desperate for a fix and considers his actions justifiable to getting rid of an impediment to his next high. Will probably never find out who or why unless somebody else who knows what happened afterwards reincarnates too and tells MC. Good thing that party he hired know what they're doing and are amiable. Wonder how much of the haul will go into their pockets as even just a little is likely enough to be able to afford an inn for several weeks along with upgrading their equipment.
Good he knows isn't a game. Hope he's got a bag of holding or something to hold all the magic stones, materials, items etc. from all those monsters cause I don't think the carriage will be able to carry all that weight. Also, only in games do monster corpses disintegrate so will need to do something with all the carcasses to avoid attracting vermin, giving diseases a large amount of rotting flesh to feed off of, and worst case turning into undead.

@captain_crunch If the closet has those doors with the blinds opposite the bed then yes the thief came out of the closet.

I just notice that there are many grammatical error in the translation when i read it for a 2nd time, guess my brain auto correct that I didn't even realize xD

He was wearing a VR headset and playing a game, how the fuck would he know that it was a thief that killed him. It doesn't even make sense. Why would a thief even bother killing someone that has not seen anything? For all that we know it could have been Oda Nobunaga that killed him.

Fed-Kun's army
Through what I on? The panels get the from they’re going at least looking what at drawing don’t saying, is I understand

Users who are viewing this thread