Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sierra, the demi-human bandit

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer well, that's why he scouted it first with his familiar, no?
still too trusting to the girl tho

Thank you very much for this. Enjoyed your work on it. And hope that someone’s sees this series and decides to pick it up. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer not a building belonging to a noble, just a building with guards that a scummy/suspicious noble associates with. But yeah, definitely a bit too trusting on the front end.

Though saying she's a part of the bandit guild is basically saying that she's valuable as a bounty, basically handing over her weakness to him does make her a little trustworthy

Group Leader
"Oh she knows Duke Cardiff's name"
>Said "You're from Duke Cardiff's house, aren't you?" literally 3 pages ago

how many months has it been, i totally forgot about the story, i went and re-read from the chapter 1.

Hopefully someone picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
A familiar made of mercury named Caduceus? Props to author for the mythology knowledge, I’m used to people mistaking it for health stuff and the rod of Asclepius.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, forgot about this one... don't suppose somebody could go back and re-translate the god-awful first chapter?

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating this chapter, I also hope that some teams will start to translate it again. ^^

Double-page supporter
Wow finally a chapter of this manga popped up, too bad that it's only a pick-me-up advert chapter and not a consistent pick-up, but hope someone picks it up, though looking at the dwindling number of scan groups of real isekai manga and their conversion to romance isekai I have not much hope this will be picked up...

Group Leader
almost an entire chapter of them talking about marriage and 1.5 pages for a fight scene...

Users who are viewing this thread