Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Life has Its downs

Group Leader
"I don't want to rely on my family because i hate them!"
*The next day*
"I am Theodore GARTNER."

Dex-chan lover
@goofydude I think it's more about social status than anything else. Even in modern settings, some of the big people in stuff like the Japanese corporations are basically like this too. As for caricatures of westerners... you tend to get this.
oAvhbKO.jpg

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like we've got a devilish female antagonist. Hairstyle and hair color doesn't seem to match any of the other females shown so far so seems to be a new character. Probably a demon kin that can look human like maybe a succubus, although can't rule out an elf or something else either. Then again, since wants recognition could be a human who thinks she's a higher species than everybody else just because hence her referral to others as humans. Be interesting to find out why feels not recognized although could be something simple like her arrogant personality made people not want to acknowledge or be around her, or worse made a major breakthrough in magic or something but didn't get credit because someone else with more prestige or rank or standing stole the credit and smeared her name. Guess we'll find out when initiates her plan.

Thanks for the chapter!
First thing should buy is some pajamas and other clothes for Grace. Artists tend to stick with one outfit since it's easier to draw especially after lots of practice but Grace doesn't seem to have any change of clothes much less additional maid outfits. Heck she went to sleep in her maid outfit rather than changing into night clothes. Also, the reason she was able to pull pins and a needle cushion out of her bosom is because it doubles as the entrance to a hammerspace that acts like an interdimensional item box! Then again she could be like the MC Tendo from Grenadier who is just able to stow an amazing amount of items there.

Fed-Kun's army
lol i fuckin knew it the ugly motherfucker who only have their family name going for them gonna do the usual thing "hey you be my girl" forcefully or something like that.... god... i would love to say "kill yourself by drowning yourself in your own tears" to them if i could .-.

Theodore should've killed him (yes yes it would be a problem but whatever destroy the freaking world if you have too) .-.
You're.... Kinda fucked up.... That's really sad... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread