Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Season of Reunion

Dex-chan lover
That father is so dead. That half-mom will kill him.

That cat is in bound with demons and either that demon is that half-mooom or she will be soon contacted.

Dex-chan lover
Dangerous for who? LMAO she cant lift a single finger against him, who is powerful enough to kill whoever he wants and acts on the king himself's behalf. Just keep Caduceus with your father and Im sure she cant do a thing to him as well.

Double-page supporter
Is it okay to have sex with your half-mother?

"Oh No HaLf-MoThEr, WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?"

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato

> THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
How come that kitty-cat ninja seamlessly slides under the sofa?
Just how big her plot is, she would had been locked from her chest and below, and her head are showing only to MC to retort to....
Simply put, cats are fluid.

Man, I simply can't understand those parents, like, you know that the person you are in a relationship is bullying your own son and you don't lift a finger?? Fuck that bitch, just toss her aside, it wouldn't make a difference in your life anyway, on the contrary, it would be beneficial

Fed-Kun's army
@Raudhbjorn do you mean "Step"mother? Because there is no such thing as a half-mother. A woman doesn't give birth to half a child and a second woman give birth to the other half. LOL
STEP mother, my friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I wonder what the father sees in his wife? Probably a political marriage considering how much he loved the MC's mother Lisa. Byron seems to be pushing his doubts and would be misdeeds if was in MC's position onto MC. It was a hoot to see Sheila and Irmuhilt just happened to know to open the window just as he was throwing Byron out. Probably lucky as Grace, and possibly the others, was probably about to pound him into a pancake on the floor with the side of her axe if not the edge. I wonder if the 2nd princess had anything to do with this considering her attitude after MC refused her offer. Seems like a genius who's bored and spoiled. Reminds me of Mycroft when talking to Holmes about their childhood and that without Holmes he was living in a world of goldfish. Guess we'll find out sooner or later if she's really spoiled and refusing to get her act together or was just throwing a hissy fit and is actually dependable. Hard to say at this point as her current actions seem to favor the later but was part of the group pic shown in the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread