Kyoukai no Nai Sekai

Dex-chan lover
i've read the latest raw until ending..
spoiler
her childhood friend prefer to be male because he/she prefer baseball rather than MC.
After that, there's 3rd girl. Turns out this 3rd "girl"is a male, she changed to male because some kind of family circumtances..long story short, it looks like MC decided to change his gender + time skip show MC give birth in hospital, 3rd "girl" is the father lol
sorry if my english sux btw, and here's the link for chinese raw https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/14753/

Wait I just heard there was NTR, not sure if I want to read this.... and from the first chapter . 2019 seems to become a manga? Plus is there supposed to be a drama tag or something???

Dex-chan lover
It's all about
1da.gif

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to "how to make a MC die virgin and alone without real love" being cucked two times... Enjoy yourself reading this bs.

Looking at the raws for the final chapters I could see why they gave up on completing this this series is crap

we are introduced s new childhood friend that also gets a sex change somehow in few chapters left they force the relationship and ends him marrying him

Users who are viewing this thread