Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan

If they ever animate this they need to get the same studio that did love is war. Feel like its be primo especially since they’re doing oshi no ko

Sorry if I'm saying this in the wrong place or whatev, I don't have any experience with mangadex forums, but there should be a distinction between pre serialization and serialized damedol chapter numbers, they aren't interchangeable. There are 7 pre serialization chapters, but unless "Two-Shot" isn't supposed to be labeled chapter 2 in the first place, they're numbered separately from the pre serialization chapters, seeing as the original chapter 2 was "wink". It's worth noting that the serialized chapters seem to pick up where the pre serialization chapters left off, with her calling the main character by his first name in "Two-Shot" despite learning it in chapter 3.

Double-page supporter
I don't know why, but I prefer the pre-serialization version. It's not that the serialization is bad, but somehow it feels a bit lacking.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember a series with a similar plot but the idol is a yandere?
Yeah I forgot the name but it's ended pretty badly but later the author fix it with the epilogue / real ending.. I don't think this series has much drama as that so I think it will not have same plotlines as that, hopefully..

Dex-chan lover
We got a good one lads…
serious deadpan hardcore otaku idol fan male lead + tone deaf clumsy gothic gal idol = fun romance dynamic

I’ll see you all again when the anime airs. :win:

Dex-chan lover
Damedol suffers from post-serialization syndrome hard. As in, weighing down the initial very strong permise of the pre-serialization manga by adding a ton of unnecessary obligatory shit once it is serialized

The description alone describes what some people are like ; they have no talent for what they're doing, they're not even very good at it, but they keep doing it for some stupid reason. Worst part is when people start supporting it instead of encouraging them to change paths FFS

Double-page supporter
After attending an idol concert that just happened to swing by my country, I now completely understand Kimiya and supporting oshis.

chapter 16 translation goes hard lmao stop complaining about the peak of localization

Users who are viewing this thread