Kyoukoku no Recuerdo - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Finale

Why tf would I read a manga about two guys being friends if they're not fuckin

Contributor
Imagine not knowing that this was a prequel. This would be such a confusing ending. Also, even though I know that by "kill you" Sauro thinks it means "save you," that is still a WILD thing to say to someone. Just one word difference would change the tone of the ending entirely

And yay, no End tag. There are volume extras!

@Mr_HoHo
This is a prequel to the main story "Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno", which is listed as the sequel under the Related category. It's a lot more lighthearted but still has the same emotional impact where it counts.

It's called a sequel (and technically is since it takes place years later), but it's actually the main story to which Kyoukoku no Recuerdo is a sort of side-story to flesh out Arsenio and his relationship to Sauro.

Dex-chan lover
so no more info about the brat that was probably one of the causes of him getting tortured... pretty much with all that torture they make it easier to get possesed by the devil... the irony.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even a devil @Knighto. Just a sapient creature that wants to survive just like anything else.

And, it's ok! Arsenyo becomes Nyo-Nyo and it's all good!

Contributor
@vessalius Sentience is something having the ability to think, Sapience is that creature having the ability reason out more than simple thoughts (I need to eat/mate/etc.). The salamander new that Arsenio specifically saved it from the Necromancer, and it wanted to help him to repay him, but it didn't know that was a death sentence for Arsenio due to the xenocidal religion.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks god i read it side-by-side with the main story. Future Nyo-nyo really saved my heart from tragedy happened here.

I hope there's an extra with nyo-nyo, since it published after "sequel". Why am I so fixed with nyonyo😂?

Dex-chan lover
seriously everyone who read this standalone needs to go read the main series, it may seem like its starting off on the wrong foot but it gets really good after not too long.

I just need them to kiss in the main story now.

That’s going to be all I live for... ah this ship make my heart hurts

thank you for making things clear. I have read " Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno" but didn't realize they were the same character.

Fed-Kun's army
The pain. Sauro was so ready to just obliterate them all for hurting Arsenio - and was totally going to give up on becoming a knight for him without a thought about it - but there was no other way to save him in that situation that for him to accept the deal with a fire spirit.
And now they're both heartbrocken, even though they both achieved their dream (or at least can still work on them: becoming a knight and keep defending his country; being able to make magic weapons his hands being healed too) but at what freaking price 😭

@Ceiye : guys remember that Arsenio made Sauro swear to kill him if he ever turned into a monster?
They really never meet a good one ever, the rare ones hide like poor Caith Sith was hiding, if succubi/incibi or other creatures like that exist in this world it make sense that they're be told not to trust demons/monsters who can either possess loved ones or take their appearance, to deceive and feed on humans.

Anyway, this was a painful but good prequel, and I will riot if those two don't get a happy ending where they get to be both alive and at least forever friends (if not more) and by each other side, they deserve it, I'm begging you Mochi ಥ_ಥ
Thank you so much for translating it Generic Scans, good work!

Im glad that in Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno he meet with Arsenio again 😌
and realize he like him much more than he thought as a friend😆

Users who are viewing this thread