Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Pilatypus "Life uh, life finds a way"

They could have just adopted the siblings, magic, or the more obvious answer, it's a Manga; logic,genetics and whatnot are more of a guideline than a set of rules.

@Pilatypus I think he's probably a human as well, but it doesn't say it anywhere. Just that he doesn't have any magic power. Since his mother pretty much looks like a human even though she's half demon and half angel maybe he's some of those as well. Who knows.

Double-page supporter
why his dad looks so human? is grandpa orc getting cucked by human or something?
it would be funny tho, orc get ntr'ed by human..

Dex-chan lover
Hurr Durr my name is Tesaurus, my roar calls out grammar nazis, my claws tear through dictionaries.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or are the high-elf's ears not very elf-ish?

@SoloSera: It's not just her. The MC's parents both look human despite being both half breed of things that are not human and that makes the MC a mix of 4 non human races yet he apparently has no magic power and is human in every way possible despite all of that.

It honestly feels like the author wanted to create a fantasy novel mixed with modern slice of life but was too lazy to think up original character desgisns. So he made the grand parents monsters and the best friend a dark elf and left it at that. Which makes me uncertain how the series will do as a whole if he couldn't even be bothered to put effort into the character designs.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm the chart didn't say that his parents can't do transformation magic just that the mother is horrible at teaching and the father doesn't want to spend the time so maybe they are just both transformed. But yeah probably the mangaka just couldn't be bothered to think up or draw that many mixed non human character designs

Users who are viewing this thread