Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 1

It looked like what I imagined a turtle to be without a shell which I later on remember that they are one with the shell.
You have a elf calling you interesting for raising a (lizard?)..
He have such a wide family tree.. so the ogre and orc dna neutralized was by his demon and angel dna?
A dragonkin owning a dragon pet for... breeding?
There's a status menu..
So.. is the father using transformation currently, since seeing the parents..
No magic meant that he will have to use devices to surf the net? Bummer, look at those other hands-free students.
The heroine is cute on the colored versions.

Double-page supporter
How the heck his family

65c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
with how the genetic works in his family, how the heck he's human... how even his father can have human skin? does the granparents is actually half-human (no)? or the father is adopted (but he's half2)???

Contributor
I have no idea whether I'll like the story but the fantasy-casual extravaganza setting has me purring happily from the get-go.

Actually I really love the characters too.

And it's a dragon...

Yup, I'm probly here to stay >w<

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Who the fuck in their right minds put "fuck me eyes" in a lizard. Fuck

Dex-chan lover
Just a few pages and I can't really comprehend the story... It strangely lacks continuity in between its panels.
I kinda like the setting though

Fed-Kun's army
idk it feels like they crammed alot into one chapter when it shouldve been paced into two chapters, but whatever

this dude is a quarter ogre, quarter orc, quarter demon and quarter angel... bruh
and he owns a cat!

Aggregator gang
The cat on page 9 is 100% accurate my cat. "Appreciate me SLAVE, for I have caught you something tasty to eat!"

Dex-chan lover
"Friend" trying to steal the dragon. "He really seems to like the bike" Gonsuke was trying to destroy it.

As always, "when around an elf, watch yourself." Can't trust those fucking knife ears. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread