Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Give em time.

What we know for sure is that dragons definetely get you girls. Wich is ironic considering dragon fairytales.

@duongvuduc96 Its a meme. Young artists will often add that text to their artwork of their original characters (OC) usually the edgiest characters imaginable (Lord Sephirandroid - God of Murder or something like that. The final boss of Undertale
Asriel Dreemur God of Hyperdeath
is a character exactly like this, lampshaded by the fact that in universe this is literally what he is, a drawing that a child made of an original character.

Interesting first chapter. I hope to read more of this. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
wait, with a family like that, how the fuck does he NOT have any magic power? also how the fuck is he human?? grandparents orc and ogre,angel and demon. dad is half orc and half ogre, mom is a nephilim. then MC is human.... it doesn't make sense

Group Leader
@WoodyCyber Who knows? Certainly not me. But maybe because of all the mixing the definition of human has gotten pretty inclusive. And then maybe dominant genes for appearance? Who knows, heh.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber
Nobody stated that he is human. His mom looks like human despite being half angel/demon, so he probably inherits appearance from her and no-magic trait from his father.

I can get that the MC would look human because his mom does. But how the hell does he dad look human despite being the offspring of an orc and ogre???!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, page 7, Grandma Ogre and Grandpa Orc, Daddy Chimera, and Mother Heavenly Infernal... That's so messed up that I want to say...

"You sir, I want to be friends with, because that's humanity right there."

Fed-Kun's army
Whats with this kids devient art tier lineage? These genetics make no sense. Fucking stork harpy on a permanent bender.

Double-page supporter
Special class ? bahaha, shes in the special class. Thats where the "special" people are taught.. Man thats great.
But that aside.

As much as I love dragons. His family is all fucked up. It kinda ruins it for me. If he just had normal parents and he was just a magicless peerson, it would of been fine. Unless if hes an adoptive kid, than thats fine I guess but all that mix breeding and shit as family is kinda lame if hes just a human after being blood related. Also it said his mum as half demon half angel ? I was expecting she'd have feather wings, halo or horns or somethinmg. At least something like that

This is kinda low class atm, but I guess I can see where it goes. I not expecting much even if I like dragons and dragon raising.

Most best part was he thought he was raising a lizard :D. And sif BBQ it! Lock that orc up!

Users who are viewing this thread