Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The plot had some potential But the way the story is going feels really odd. Maybe the manga art is somewhat at fault. Can anyone tell me if the novel is like this too?

Dex-chan lover
Damn the sister is op and gosuke has arrived and thanks for the new chapter!!

This is so hard to follow sometimes, like he's in the room with the 2 hostages and then hes suddenly next to the window.

Dex-chan lover
...it kinda chaotic that it's hard to follow what actually happened

Dex-chan lover
Telling ANYONE that this is all some demon princess revenge plot would help. Granted the only person we know who died so far was that noble/bully but if he feels bad that people are dying then he probably speak up. As it is it's like he's so stupid he can't understand the connection between someone saying they're going to murder him and his entire family and people around him dying or turned into murder zombies.

Contributor
the story might be good but the mangaka just isn't, besides some problems with the art, the panels don't connect correctly, the characters doesn't show certain emotions when they should and at times it feels like the drawings didn't pass an information it should.

Fed-Kun's army
@jokerxhisoka - I agree, the whole manga panels don't have a good flow, so it is easy to get lost and have no idea what is happening. The art itself is not too bad(tho of course could use some improvement), but the story-telling aspect is just all over the place and extremely hard to follow. Like, I have no idea what happened to the shadow dude. It seems he was killed offscreen? But the way it was conveyed, it is just impossible to tell.

Contributor
@uchiha007 I didn't understand what happened with him either. What was even the reason to not show? It's not like we didn't have any gore up until now.

Users who are viewing this thread