Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 36 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
So is this where its revealed that the demon lord's daughter is the one that brought him and knowing his power and how he got betrayed she wants him to join her against humanity. Hence being called the messiah

Tju

Dex-chan lover
So is this where its revealed that the demon lord's daughter is the one that brought him and knowing his power and how he got betrayed she wants him to join her against humanity. Hence being called the messiah
not impossible, but why did her henchmen attack him directly instead of talking to/convincing him then?

Dex-chan lover
fjQg0Ci.jpeg

Image with powerful aura.

Dex-chan lover
its been hinted at multiple times that the priestess who he fought with became the demon lord
that is most definetely the reason why he is called the messiah by them, they also have his corpse which I believe they plan to stuff him back into to "revive" him

Dex-chan lover
its been hinted at multiple times that the priestess who he fought with became the demon lord
that is most definetely the reason why he is called the messiah by them, they also have his corpse which I believe they plan to stuff him back into to "revive" him
I dont remember the priestess having elf ears and cat like pupils though.

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember the priestess having elf ears and cat like pupils though.
You are correct, she did not.

But, what if after he was beheaded in her world she went insane and gained a hell of a lot of power as result and transformed? Or she dabbled in dark arts and the consequence for that was a change in appearance.

We don't really know if that is her, but it was definitely hinted at that she and this new female demon lord might be similar in some way. I have been thinking that the person in the armor is his body reanimated as well.

To the other person's point, though, I don't know why they would bother putting him back in his old body when he still has all of his powers from when he spent time there AND the demon lord has the ability to transfer him to their world. The demon lord was probably just waiting for a bit and now that he was there decided now was the proper time.

Or it could be that all of this is just bait for us to think that.

Dex-chan lover
If its the other world, wonder if he'll meet his old team mate again
Depends on the time-discrepancy.

I mean, MC was summoned and returned back to Earth(?) after his death 40 years later (in a different body).

So, it's possible that many decades or even centuries had passed since MC was executed in the other world.

Well it is still possible that the Saintess is still alive somehow, even if a long time had passed.

Dex-chan lover

Or she wants revenge for he did kill her father the original demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
So, that pointy-eared woman is either the Demon Lord's daughter, his companion who became the Demon Lord, or the Demon Lord is actually a girl—or somehow turned into one. The last one sounds totally made up, but hey, it is manga, so anything is possible, right?
:lol: Ha, ha!
Thank you for the update!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread