Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 36 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Because demons are evil isnt a cliche?
It is, isn't it?

images_312.jpg

Either that or I've read too much "revenge" manga (probably the latter)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am guessing she is the former demon lord's daughter and after Takeru defeated them before, they probably retreated along with the castle and realm into another dimension, which could've caused the rifts to appear in the current timeline.
She might also be 'recruiting' souls from former humans who were victims like Takeru.

Dex-chan lover
having just skimmed through the rest of the manga i'm pretty sure that the demon princess and edelweiss the saint are two separate characters. unless turning into a demon makes every single part of your body change or like she used illusion magic it's likely not her.
1. the princess' and edelweiss' hair styles and textures are almost opposites, which doesn't prove much but hair is such an easily identifiable character feature that it's used to foreshadow a lot.
2. the princess seems taller than edelweiss was but it is hard to tell without exact measurements (that we'll probably never get). she could've just grown but assuming she was the same age as original takeru when he got summoned she was probably done growing.
3. the princess has thicker eyebrows in most shots we see, while it's not conclusive evidence it is still worth pointing out.
4. edelweiss had bigger boobs than the princess does, i don't want to be crude but it's a fairly noticeable difference and i can't imagine they shrink during a demon transformation.
obviously i could be wrong but i'm 95% certain these are two different characters. they do have some similarities in their speech patterns and parts of their personalities but the physical differences and the other parts of their personalities are different enough that i'm confident they're two characters. but if i am wrong i wouldn't be TOO upset but it would be a little jarring to get that reveal with like no foreshadowing.
Potara Earring to the rescue.

Fusion Dance works, too.

Dex-chan lover
not impossible, but why did her henchmen attack him directly instead of talking to/convincing him then?
It was the loli who attacked, and the other girl there said she was moving like an amature, so youthful exuberance???

Dex-chan lover
If Edelweiss is not the demon Lord or atleast still alive somewhere. What's the point of so many bonus illustration of her in the past if she is not making any appearance author?

Dex-chan lover
OKAY, BRO! TAKERU LOOKING TOO COOL FOR SOMEONE WITH FANNY PACK!

Dex-chan lover
Finally afte so many chapters we are getting past the stupid school setting tropefest and hopefully getting alot of plot. Sure we know more about MC now but we really didn't need this long for the plot to actually start.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh they did try to talk to him, but this guy is like Frieren. He don't talk to demon, only kill.
Guy got done in once by an imp. Never again :kek:

The nonchalant and the knight only defended themselves or fought when attacked. Only the wildcard loli did and it seems they have a bad time controlling her. And I don't blame Takeru for not even trying to reason with them after what happened in the past.
Ryer explicitly stated that he wanted to fight last chapter. Sukuna's an idiot but the rest clearly are also picking a fiht.

Supporter
not impossible, but why did her henchmen attack him directly instead of talking to/convincing him then?
Iirc, the leader guy try to talk with MC (Might rmb wrong since it has been a while and I might mix the plot with other isekai) but because MC meet the little demon who "wanna play" first.

his attempt was in vain because takeru are already in even more alert mode against demon in this world so they probably resort to use "force and subjugation" instead.

But that raise another question, if "demon lord" can force teleport then why did she not do it in the first place ? maybe need specific requirement ?

Dex-chan lover
The leader between Trio always want to talk with Takeru, only the child attack him directly. And Takeru is the one who doesn't want to listen.
If he wants to talk, he shouldn't talk with an arrogant shit eating grin all the time. Not like MC attacked them on sight everytime and its too late know. They dig their own grave if they wanted to talk with him first. He says MC doesn't listen but he never uttered a single word regarding why they keep pooping up everywhere. He keeps saying he doesn't listen and that's pretty much it. Just start the sentence with your intentions directly lol. It will save time AND your skin at the same time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Edelweiss is not the demon Lord or atleast still alive somewhere. What's the point of so many bonus illustration of her in the past if she is not making any appearance author?
Well demon lords pretend to be human like that cucking ntr manga of naoto & kenji...

Supporter
When the adversaries of the arc swiftly jump to "demon lord" powerlevel territory, I'm concerned that the whistling sound I hear is an axe.
Nah it doesnt feel like one, its not being rushed at all, it mostly seems that the plot is finally moving forward, that is why you feel “a fake axe”, the plot has been so stagnant that you hear things lol.

Users who are viewing this thread