Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - When Summer Break Comes

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Hate thugs like that. Send the guild a message...in the form of unrecognizable remains, with only a single article to correctly identify who they were.

Dex-chan lover
These guys about to be easily beaten. Wish we saw more of his background and why he was captured
If I had to guess, I'd say they took advantage of his weakened psychological and emotional state. Over time, it wouldn't have been hard to spot. He found anchors in that world, mostly in the friend he was closest to. To make matters worse, it was the Princess, yes? If the nobles were behind this, they likely wanted to use her for their own aims. If the Hero stuck around or became her husband, those plans would be blocked. They may have even wanted a foothold in the Royal Family by trying to get her to wed one of their sons. Waging war was out of the question, and assassination not an option against a summoned Hero who erased a problem they couldn't handle, whether because no one can, or they'd just make him a martyr. So they orchestrated everything to get rid of him, by destroying his reputation.

“Humans... and how I love you talking monkeys for this... know more about war and treachery of the spirit than any angel.”
VIGGO MORTENSEN - Lucifer (The Prophecy, 1995)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Snap their neck, bring to their leader, then snap the leader neck...
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(;・ω・)┘...

Double-page supporter
Heck assaulting a dude much stronger than them is a REALLY bad idea
They don’t know he’s much stronger than they are, and — like most minor thugs in fiction — they are extremely un-genre-savvy. They have to be — they exist only to advance the plot by forcing MC to beat them up, thus revealing his strength to the group they represent. It’s like how the companion characters to the hero in any martial arts-related story — Krillin and Piccolo in Dragonball, for example — only exist, after their introductory arcs, to be beaten up by each new villain in turn to make it clear how strong the latest villain is and how unique their attacks are, so that there’s tension when the villain fights the MC.

Dex-chan lover
it is sad to see those 2 young men resorting to self destruction. That is what happens when you hang out with the wrong organization.

Group Leader
I think this is the first manga to address the discomfort of possessing another person's body, Usually it has become a trend to not even think about it. Hope the author keeps it up

Dex-chan lover
whelp. When blackmailing fails, always go with brute forcing.

Too bad this time it's gonna be bad for you.

Dex-chan lover
Have you read the previous chapters?
Yes, just meant we haven't seen much of his time in the other world and the reasons people turned against him other than his connection with the princess and him being too strong

Dex-chan lover
These guys about to be easily beaten. Wish we saw more of his background and why he was captured
We know why he was captured. The government only ever planned to use him until he killed the Demon Lord for them, and then executed him for being too powerful, because his power would get in the way of them doing whatever they want. They probably framed him with something as an excuse. All governments do this.

Supporter
Propaganda is a powerful tool of the rich. Seeing the very people he dedicated his life to save turn on him must have broke him. Dudes gone from one trauma to the next; our man's just needs a breather.

Dex-chan lover
We know why he was captured. The government only ever planned to use him until he killed the Demon Lord for them, and then executed him for being too powerful, because his power would get in the way of them doing whatever they want. They probably framed him with something as an excuse. All governments do this.
Yeah, I just wondered since he was able to kill the Demon Lord, why he let them capture and kill him, there's no one stronger than him. I don't think it ever showed him trying to protect the princess and he should have been strong enough to protect her.

I just wondered if there was another factor that prevented him from acting like in the strongest brave craves revenge, like other friends or something. Takeru seemed to just accept his death even though he seemed to have feelings for the princess and she cared for him. Just hoping there is a reason why he didn't try to run away with the princess or escape, he is certainly strong enough. I can only think he wanted to die, but it seemed like he still regretted dying

Users who are viewing this thread