Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 37 - Matters Concerning That Day

Dex-chan lover
I thought the new demon lord would turn out to be the princess... Ugghh The pain of caught up with the manga and have to wait for next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yall are getting hyped, but with how every damn manga like this series, absolutely nothing is going to happen. Like what nicot2k said, it's going to be a plot dump reveal and MC will get confused and not kill anyone after fighting for a few panels. Honestly wished they'd just get to the point of all this already. :facepalm::facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
more like the next few chapters, I doubt this will be resolved the next chapter.lol
whenever someone posts they are gonna quit, i always wish them a merry day and tell them i will see them next chapter, cause 90% of the time they ain't quitting the manga and will return to complain some more despite the fact that the rest of us would prefer their absence since we actually enjoy the manga.

It's real simple people. if you don't like something, don't read it. If i can pull myself away from rental girlfriend you can do it with other manga!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I know the people behind Takeru's execution were only just manipulated, but those who went along and let it happen (and probably even threw and shouted stuff at him) really just took an instant splash of karma right after they killed him back then. Now, I'm pretty sure the princess is still alive; that "They were resisting until the end" is not really indicative of "They died". Maybe they resisted until the end and but activated a spell which incidentally threw them somewhere to hide as a side-effect.
I'm also now curious about a new faction involved in the grand scheme of things.

Dex-chan lover
whenever someone posts they are gonna quit, i always wish them a merry day and tell them i will see them next chapter, cause 90% of the time they ain't quitting the manga and will return to complain some more despite the fact that the rest of us would prefer their absence since we actually enjoy the manga.

It's real simple people. if you don't like something, don't read it. If i can pull myself away from rental girlfriend you can do it with other manga!
you need a better hobby... if you actually preferred our absence, you wouldn't even acknowledge my comment.
But don't worry I do drop mangas. But again, I need to see first how this resolves...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well. There goes my theory. And what's worse is there went the theory that the black knight was takerus body.
And most tragically: there goes our girl edelweiss.

I don't think I'll ever emotionally recover from her loss.
We didnt see it, so im not convinced it happened.

Aggregator gang
I don't care how you yanks twist your panties, but we all fuck knows the demon won't get any sort of real consequences, and that's what infuriate me. MC's rage amounts to sideway turd on designated shitting street. This crap is basically the equivalent of confession chapter on romcom manga.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they got stomped the minute our boi's head hit the floor. Demons work fast.

Banned
It would be better if its actually that the Hero/Messiah is another pawn to the games the demons and their adversaries play. Like the demon arent good but rather they have their own side that is only against human due to circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
It is going to be that, because MC is berserk now, so probably that Flame girl is going to get injured in trying to stop him, but no one would die.

That's because it is already hinted that even Demons aren't the real antagonist of this Series.
It's something else, which was manipulating the Prime Minister so that MC would get executed in that Isekai World.
Yep this is the manga where NO ONE DIES.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Its genocide time :meguupog:
Nope. No one dies here, and bet my two balls that Calmia is really Edelweiss. They will be partners together with this hot witch.

Jack shit is gonna happen a 100%, they are either allies, demon lord is princes, princes is not dead, or some other shit either way nothing is gonna happen I dont know why are they hyping next chapter out, when we all know jack shit is gonna happen
Forgot Edelweiss too IS A PRINCESS.

Dex-chan lover
It's a kids manga, nobody would be killed from either side because the writer most likely nerf the hero
No need to nerf. He said his body can't handle the full power of his previous self. This fight will amount to nothing. MC blind rage moments very rarely ends in a satisfying way. Even less so in shounens.

Users who are viewing this thread