a5eb6c24-3d88-4e00-b919-d4881dc9587a
kosmaj Double-page supporter Joined Jan 26, 2018 Messages 36 Saturday at 11:25 AM #2 Thank You for translation! (And cleaning and scaning and typing and... etc.)!
Smokron Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 519 Saturday at 11:29 AM #4 I still have no idea what's going on in this arc.
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,196 Saturday at 11:38 AM #5 The island is too complicated for something so small.
razorshaleh Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2025 Messages 10,489 Saturday at 11:38 AM #6 MangaDex said: Click to expand... Hmm... is there some kind of Edo Tensei-like power in this manga? thank you for translation
MangaDex said: Click to expand... Hmm... is there some kind of Edo Tensei-like power in this manga? thank you for translation
uro-taku Dex-chan lover Joined May 22, 2026 Messages 358 Saturday at 11:48 AM #7 Argggghh more "which one is true" info. We've had that happen at least 3 times this arc I guess the one in the casket is the saintess? Since that's her staff. Maybe lotus is trying to take the saintess away or something? Ugh gotta wait next ch
Argggghh more "which one is true" info. We've had that happen at least 3 times this arc I guess the one in the casket is the saintess? Since that's her staff. Maybe lotus is trying to take the saintess away or something? Ugh gotta wait next ch
blablablub Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 11,908 Saturday at 11:56 AM #8 It's storytime. Jk, it's cliffhanger time.
PhantomXTrinity Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 721 Saturday at 11:56 AM #9 Who's the culprit, everyone from the island is too sus (except Cardinal ofc)
REMasher Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 3,336 Saturday at 12:58 PM #10 What is this, some sort of double, triple twist, calm down.
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,045 Saturday at 1:38 PM #12 Omg, Cardinal was so cute when she woke up Ty for tl
HayashidaYuki Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 8, 2019 Messages 1,432 Saturday at 1:55 PM #13 With how short these chapters are, I understand this wasn't the revelation chapter, but I kinda wish it was... They changed the character sheet! I if they will brought back the old sheet when this arc done or create a new one.
With how short these chapters are, I understand this wasn't the revelation chapter, but I kinda wish it was... They changed the character sheet! I if they will brought back the old sheet when this arc done or create a new one.
Raydnt Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 3,676 Saturday at 2:47 PM #14 Smokron said: I still have no idea what's going on in this arc. Click to expand... I really don't care about all this crap with these random characters.... I want to know about Edelweiss!!
Smokron said: I still have no idea what's going on in this arc. Click to expand... I really don't care about all this crap with these random characters.... I want to know about Edelweiss!!
S Superuser008 Member Joined Feb 28, 2018 Messages 36 Saturday at 3:08 PM #15 Think I'm going to wait until there's 10 or so chapters done before reading anymore. This author's idea of pacing is annoying as hell.
Think I'm going to wait until there's 10 or so chapters done before reading anymore. This author's idea of pacing is annoying as hell.
LordofLeechers Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 4,274 Saturday at 3:11 PM #16 It's important to learn how to let the past go. Remember these wise words: "People die when they are killed".
It's important to learn how to let the past go. Remember these wise words: "People die when they are killed".
PLaci1982 Dex-chan lover Joined May 18, 2023 Messages 1,230 Saturday at 3:48 PM #17 Is Fia a/the young (variant) of the deceased (?) girl? Take your bets: How many more chapter until this arc is resolved? 5? 20? 100??
Is Fia a/the young (variant) of the deceased (?) girl? Take your bets: How many more chapter until this arc is resolved? 5? 20? 100??
D dcdfvr Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 20, 2025 Messages 1,111 Saturday at 3:50 PM #18 How did we end up with more questions from this chapter while answering none of the questions we had before regarding the island and its entire situation
How did we end up with more questions from this chapter while answering none of the questions we had before regarding the island and its entire situation
morichiro Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,748 Saturday at 4:19 PM #19 OMFG! The blue balling it's kinda amazing at this point. NGL. Edit: Thanks for the TL.
ciera Dex-chan lover Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 22,525 Saturday at 4:46 PM #20 Thanks for the chapter