Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Messages
- 24,196
Indeed. So many comments complaining about the story dragging on, which is only due to having to wait a month for a new chapter. If a series has only fights, with no story to speak of or characters to remember, then it doesn't necessarily feel like it's dragging, as long as the fights don't take forever. But this series is revealing the main story quite subtly, so a lot of chapters don't seem to matter that much, even though afterwards, in the big picture, they turn out to be meaningful. When you marathon this back to back, it's not slow at all.This is one series I am REALLY looking forward to re-reading once it is finished. I am having a great time reading as it is published, but I think the pacing will be much better when I can go back and read it as a complete work all at once.
At least I hope the complaints are because of this and not because they are coming from the 15 seconds Tiktok generation.