Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Give And Take

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. The sudden menace he exuded after finding out she was a demon and the almost robotic way he said "I... Always Kill Demons" makes me wonder if there was some brainwashing or something going on in the world he was originally summoned to.
They r the reason why he got isekai-ed first n then he receive the enmity[?] from the people after he defeat the demon, if there were no demon in the first place or at least they r not the reason he got isekai-ed + those unpleasant experience I think he wont show that much menace there...

Group Leader
meh 😑
It's on a decline now, and the slow update is making it worst for the manga. I might wait and bulk read it so I won't have to drop it prejudicially.

Dex-chan lover
you guys noticed that the demon took a fireball to the face and survive right? he also needed to chant to take her, so with the little time the pos took from him she merged with the hydra (it wasn't a slow fusion from how it looked)... at least I hope he tortures the guy, he allied with demons knowingly.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god all these people complaining about the MC taking too long to dispose enemies. On the other hand are the people who constantly complain about the isekai tired trope of always having OP MCs killing opponents in seconds. I guess you really can't please everybody.

Personally, I like what I see so far.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god all these people complaining about the MC taking too long to dispose enemies. On the other hand are the people who constantly complain about the isekai tired trope of always having OP MCs killing opponents in seconds. I guess you really can't please everybody.

duality of readers tbh.

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand are the people who constantly complain about the isekai tired trope of always having OP MCs killing opponents in seconds.
It's called having an objective, and sticking to it.
Not waffling while the enemy does their transformation or summons their super-weapon.

Ever watch GITS:SAC? Ever see how they plan a mission? Try to do it? Unexpected interrupts happen? Then they adapt?
Now compare and contrast this dufus of an MC wanting to "not stand out" and fighting like a WWE wrestler on Showtime.

There can be drama without your character picking up the "idiot ball".

Dex-chan lover

It's the Flash problem. Either he's so OP that nothing is a challenge and there's no stakes, or things present a challenge that he should be able to effortlessly overcome.

But the way I'm reading it, the main reason the MC isn't just effortlessly winning this fight is that he probably just doesn't want to kill Hebikawa, just break his spirit.

Dex-chan lover
A female Typhon.
Wonder if MC is going to become the king of the world after this :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
First you show how easily MC can deal with Hydra and the Demoness/ Guld guy and then he takes his sweet time standing there and even getting choked by half-dead guy with no mana.
I can't understand what the author wanted to show us - only that previous chapters "muh current body is too weak" doesn't matter and that he let Typhon happen because ????. With what he had shown he could have instagibbed both of them.

Dex-chan lover
That "recover" and "flare burst" scene was awesome.
The Hydra fight was really well done with him analyzing his opponent and finding the weakness. The last part however is kind of forced. He could've freezed the summoner guy and quickly rushed to the demon to prevent whatever she was doing. Instead, he got stopped by a freaking staff. Summoner guy also said he doesn't have mana left so I'm guessing there's no physical enhancement. It was kind of forced. Maybe if the summoner guy did something other than just holding him back with essentially a stick it would be justified that MC failed to stop the demon.

Dex-chan lover
The meticulous magic casting in this chapter was sharply contrasted with how long its taking him to defeat his enemies. Is he strong or is he weak Author?
Oh my god, OpN! Yes Daddy continues on Mangadex, but he speaks! x3 How ya been, man? And I think maybe the distractions kept throwing him off rapid-fire, which is why things were allowed to go out of hand, but it wasn't really shown well, so it looks like the MC is taking his time instead.

EDIT: Fuck off, Feha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread