L♥DK

Hi, does anyone need the raw of book 24 and 25? I bought it by accident, so in case anyone want to translate it, I'm willing to give it 😊 pls hmu through mawarlestari2011@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for the translators. Just a question, are you planning to translate the 96.5 as well? Or you will stop at 96?

@Niji what do u mean the extras? I mean... the extras from vol 24 or the extras from vol 25, which an additional volume that they published later after the finale volume? sorry if I sound pushy & ungrateful, but I'm just curious & wanna be clearly inform about it becoz I've made a request for Kogarashi team to kindly translate the LDK chapters from vol 25 when u guys made an open request/suggestion few months ago. Can u clarify me about this please? Nevertheless, thousand of thanks to everyone from Kogarashi Scans team for all your hard works & efforts to translate this manga & kindly share it with us here. Really appreciate what u guys did.

@BrahMoment420 yeah, there's an additional volume, which was vol 25 that Kondansha Comic released on March 2019, but in digital form only. It's also one way to promote the LDK newest movie adaptation that came out last year. Sorry, I don't know how many chapters it was, but
I think may be few little chapters to show how Shuusei & Aoi's life together after their school graduating days & both now continuing their further study while still staying together.

Here u can see it here https://kc.kodansha.co.jp/product?item=0000321737 if u wanna know more about it. Since I can't understand Japanese, so I don't know what the whole chapters about.

@shielizda thank you ,but dont know japanese sadly:(

but that's great tbh, I read the raws, and I felt that it could've had a few more chapters as ending, but seems like it does:D hopefully those will be translated too

@Niji so u guys gonna do vol 25 too?! Yay!!! OMG!!! Sooo happy & excited about it!!! Once again, thank u soooooo much Kogarashi team for all your efforts & hard works to translate this manga till the end. Not enough words to describe how I'm really thankful, grateful & appreciate u guys dedication to finish translate this manga & u guys kindness for willing to share it with us here. ♥♥♥^(^_^)^

thank you so much for your hardwork ~ it's really been a long journey and finally i can rest in peace ♥

Okay, so I just finished binge reading it and I am so glad I didn't drop out during the beginning bc this was a really good story!
I won't lie and say it was 100% pleasant since in the beginning the whole trope of hate to love imo was too cliche but after they got together it was like 180° turn and got so much better.
The whole dynamic of the main couple, his family drama was what kept me continuing to read. Aoi is such a good character and I loved how she wasn't a pure-angle shoujo manga FL. Shuusei despite being the quiet ML had some good points; for me though the supporting characters (specially his siblings) were what kept this story going.
9/10 bc first arc was kinda boring.
Thanks for scanlating it and looking forward to read vol 25 :)

Double-page supporter
It's interesting that there's a lot of covers where it's just him, but none where is just her.
Ah, gonna read it because the sinopses caught my attention and it's completed, so if it's not that good I'll just go and read the final chapters to see how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread