L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties

it's clearly not yaoi. if you actually read the story you'd know that. they're just making the soul bonding shenanigans a humorous point in the midst of all the grit and violence. MC doesnt even know what's going on yet and he's already got two female love interests, so calm down @Jayalexander

Aggregator gang
Anyone know if this is good? I guess I'll watch the TV Series/Movie? it looks a lot better...

Ok, WOW. THE ANIMATION FOR THIS... THAT WAS SO GOOD!!! Reading this is a bit different in comparison but the animation movie (1 hr 58mins) was amazing! It’s the same title, you can find it on YouTube~

Side note: This is not yaoi! Trust. The vibes ur getting off that is more of a joke, and it’s a one of thing which stops soon.

Group Leader
The Odin Mainland
No one:
Literally no one:

Everyone on the mainland: I AM ODIN DARK THE TRAVELER OF MYSTERIES THE DARK MAGE OF CENTURIES

The story begins in the water origin, the Aslan Empire.
Feels like bootleg Aswan, Egypt.

Qi Ling has been a busboy in an inn ever since he was young
It's kind of impressive how we started off with Fire Emblem, was sent to Egypt and then settled in China. This is truly an international art piece.

It says the publication is completed. How many chapters until it's finished here?

@menomeno last time I checked the author of the novel has only written one book for this series right? Or is there a sequel novel and manga that you guys will eventually be translating?

Group Leader
@midgetchild The author or the studio has only one manhua so far. Since this one is so unpopular in english, I doubt I'll be scanlating more from this author or studio. There's no new series as of now. I checked ac.qq their raw site just now.

MD@Home
Hey menomeno, thanks for the hard work. Its pretty good read, the art quality is high, while the story is a bit confusing. Does the story get a bit better later?

Yeah, so when I started this it felt like there was a lot more going on that the manhua adaption wasn't covering, so I went to look for the novel and it was so much better. There was only 10 chapters translated but things actually made sense. In this manhua, you don't see people walking into a building, one moment they're outside, the next they're in the building with no explanation as to how anything happened, this is just a bad analogy on my part but what I mean to say is that there's a lack of transition and explanation in this adaption, and it ruins the pace and made things confusing. After reading all the translated novel chapters I came back to this and although it was still a bit tough to read, it felt like I was able to at least extrapolate a bit after understanding what happened at first.

My evaluation: The story looks like it has a lot of potential, the artwork here is good, but this adaptation's pacing and transitioning sucks. I heard it has a good animation so maybe you're better off looking for that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread