Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Why they say she's 2 yo in a panel? It's not an error as far as I know, Korean age is 1 at birth, so for the first birthday they are 2 yo.

Are we really supposed to believe that a one year old has enough control to be able to form coherent syllables, much less talk? And considering this is set in what should be a medieval era, how is no one concerned that hey, this smart baby might be possessed by a demon or something?

Dumb, lazy writing.

This part about the talking baby is so cringy i hate it 😑.. i might drop this if this doesn’t stop on the next chapters

It's such a shame cuz I'm hooked on the story and the art is beautiful. But GODDAMN does her talking make me cringe. I really didn't want to drop this but I might soon.

Yeah... The baby talking in full sentences is uncanny. And I hope that gets cut back a bit or there's a time skip so it at least makes more sense. But the family is so freaking funny that it makes up for it. They're all so dumb but like they're dumb and happy togther and I love that.

Dex-chan lover
She literally gets reborn and all she thinks of is "REEEE WHY CAN'T I PROTECT MY FAMILY WITH THIS CHILD'S BODY !!1!??". Girl did you really think people won't find an infant that can speak in full sentences off-putting ? Damn at least wait until you're 5 before trying to save anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread