Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Well... poor lippe. being too cute is a hassle too huh
Many thanks

this baby bit is cute and all... but does she ever grow up? it's getting kind of boring with this slow progression and reading the weird baby talk.

What's going on and what's she mean by that can someone please explain to me

It’s weird to me how she talks like an adult though she’s a baby. Idk. If there’s not a time skip soon I might drop this one.

Maybe I'm weird.. lol. I really found her cute everytime she talks.. 😂❤❤

The beginning of the story from what I remembered is Lippe's entire family getting killed and she was the last. Then by the power of something, she was brought back to the past with her memories of that life, enabling her to change the future.

It's fine if some characters swoon at her cuteness and her 'genius' but for all of them to do that is baffling. If this manhwa presented itself more as a comedy then I would not have a problem. However, it didn't give that impression. I was expecting a more, for lack of better words, plotting and manipulative MC, being analytical of the people around her and how she'll use her past knowledge to help people or gain an upper hand.

I think what bothers me is that everyone is striving to be better because Lippe randomly said some wise words for her age and is cute. It doesn't feel like she herself is actively making the change and it feels so easy. I do understand that something like that happens, she's doing something so there is some effect. It just comes off as convenient to me and, I'm sorry for my words, incredibly stupid the way her family reacts.

It really is progressing slow and as much as I enjoy the detail on these scenes to show how Lippe is changing the future, I think all this could be accomplished if she returned to her 4 or 5 year old self. And it wouldn't be weird how she could speak full sentences.

Dex-chan lover
Lucious Yandere Route Unlocked

I feel like I gave myself Stockholm Syndrome since I'm not all that bothered that she talks anymore.

@MangoDude I totally agree. So much awkwardness could've been dumped in the trash if she'd been resurrected to a slightly older age. Not even by that much.

But then again, the story is called Lady Baby so I'm not sure what I expected.

Regarding the opening/premise of the series, there are better, more compelling setups if the author literally just wanted to do "Look Who's Talking" mango edition. The murders and fuedal/Victorian setting seem totally unnecessary. It's going to be just as weird to swing back around to that stuff as it was to ditch it for SOL in the first place.

If this were about a normal, non -revenge oriented person going back just to fix their relationship with their family, maybe in a modern setting, or maybe with more acknowledgement of the fantastic setting (if the author insists this MUST be set in generic isekai fantasy Europe), I think that seems closer to the story they want to write.

Double-page supporter
don't worry guys she'll grow(a little) soon
and she's fucking cute
oh no
fbi.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Easy there, boy, she's two fucking years old, if I so much as hear a IT'S AWRIGHT I'm calling more than just the FBI on you.

To everyone uncomfortable, imagine being stuck in a baby body with an adult mind (just imagine your mind is stored in some astral body and not the brain, otherwise no isekai could have ever taken place). Would you bother keeping in mind that you’re a baby 24/7 and intentionally acting like one though you long forgot how to? No? Idk why the hell people expect her to act like a baby. The best she could do would be pretend to though I’m not sure how believable it would be considering she’s an adult and a proper lady.

The greatest mind of all time!! he is a genius, he will find all traces and discover all the enemy and trap them like fleas. all to get her sister to say she wants to marry him hahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread