Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Ooh yeah, so he's the one on the cover with her, not the brother... And he might be the first one who's actually suspicious about her XD let's see!

Thank you for the mass update <3
Pfft she really fails to behave as a child. I find it funny that she keeps forgetting her age.

Gosh our Lippe out there unconsciously creating her harem ahahaha. Btw thaaanks for the updates~

Group Leader
This is bad...
I temporarily forgot how the story is supposed to end...
I was just enjoying the fluff, then it dawned on me.

But then I checked the title page, and there's no "Tragedy" or "Drama" tag. Maybe I'll enjoy the fluff a bit more. 😍

Dex-chan lover
Eh, so is Hal her love interest? He seems mature enough to keep up with her mental age XDD

Dex-chan lover
I think it's Hilder that's the main love interest judging from the covers. No, wait, or maybe it's the Crossdressing Boy. They have the same eye color as the one on the cover.

Triple release! And it's still not enough?!
*makes Junkie noises*

Thanks Not A Scans Scans Group 😍

@aFFi I thought the whole point of the story is te precisely avoid that end? I'd surely be much happier that way.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the apologizing blond boy was cuter. I know its doubtful, but I want h im me to be the love intrest. Hal is too mischievous for my personal taste.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar What about the current mangadex cover for it? It looks like Hal is with her on that cover. They've already shown 3 potential love interests in this gathering, so it can go anywhere now.

What volume is this? The Volume covers for 2-4 are highky suggestive of another love interest. But... what volume is this? She looks younger here than volume 1-4 covers suggest, but the cover for this volume isn't included in MD's covers.

There's no point in her trying to be careful about recalling too much. Her language and speaking clearly demonstrate abnormal intelligence and experience-- everyone knows, so it's pointless trying to hide certain recollections. She shouldn't try to arbitrarily restrict herself, it won't be much of a surprise for others if she becomes even more capable.

Rather, she has an urgent matter at hand, and she practically only has a few years to collect all the information about it. Spending time beating around the bush won't really aid her much.

Dex-chan lover
... she's building up a harem of influential men
many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread