Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
babies should only fed by a mother's milk until at least 6 month old

Group Leader
oh my god this is actually adorable. is she even able to eat chewy food??? shrug, THIS IS SO ADORABLE AND IT SENDS ME

Dex-chan lover
I finally understood that title, if she's going to keep being a baby for a few dozen more chapters, I'm all for it 😍 *gone to buy more insulin*

Double-page supporter
Em... Babies aren't supposed to eat food other than breastmilk at 4 months old... It's unhealthy >.>

They can at 6 months though

They can eat solid foods at 4 months, it is just best to start doing this at 6 months due to them needing the new vitamins that breastmilk can't provide. And they can only start earlier if the parents AND doctors feel the child might be ready.

Dex-chan lover
@dezaki @scarlet_summer
Don’t know how it is where you live but in France it’s recommended to start diversification between 4 and 6 months old. With only a few ingredients though.

Dex-chan lover
She needs more protein to build muscles fast! How about a protein shake, nanny?

Everyone here speak about the fact that she got solid food at 4 months old but no one is speaking about the fact that she said her first word even before reaching 4 months old.

Aggregator gang
BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ADORABLE ASS BABY
MY HEART
LOOK
happy.PNG

aw nanny is so cute as well!!

sometimes i wonder what it would be like to revisit one's early memories like lippe mmmm would it make us appreciate the things we have even more..

I think I'll be dead of excess sugar before I finish this..... Not that I mind, though.... I stan lippe!!!!and her whole family toooo!!!!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Users who are viewing this thread