Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
blease... stop shipping them... shes five... a whole toddler... and hes twelve... im gonna call the fbi on you nasty fuckers stop shipping everything you see im begging yall to get a better hobby thats a whole baby and a pre-teen youre looking at...

hhahahahaha Loved this chapter lol
Chuchuchoerry it was normal in that era for for the large age gaps. Also not so awkward since her soul is older than the 12 y/o Hal.

Dex-chan lover
Someone call the FBI!!! That 'touch' sfx was going too far!!!

@redpandamaniacal she knows the temple songs everyones forced to sing but she loves the folk songs of the common people

Double-page supporter
@firosahoge

Hm, I'd initially thought she was troubled by people thinking she'd sung a temple song since she didn't know any and would have her cover blown if she sung a folk song, but looking back at the chapter, I think I misread it.

Well... I'm with Lippe's brother in this. Hal was being... kind of creepy with Lippe? She's 5 years old, he's 12?

Or am I the only one who was bothered by this? 🤨🤔 or maybe is it because I don't like Hal all that much? I mean, for their (both, Lippe and Hal's) future, as a friend sure, yeah, but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Lippe - it's bribery, not blackmail. C'mon. That's not even illegal, depending on what country you're in. Sheez.
And a 12 yo macking on a 5 yo is a bit odd, but by the time she's 18, he'd be 25, which is barely anything. Hal just needs to chill and work on more age-appropriate targets.

That candy wasn't "blackmail", it was "bribery". If he found out that it was a folk song (cuz those are banned) and threatened to expose her if she didn't sing for him, then THAT is blackmail.

Even though I know Hal grows up to be a fuckboy, he's pretty damn cute. I want his interactions with new Lippe to change him like it changed her family. He's so damn cute, it'd be a shame for him to end up the same way he was in the past.

Big bro.... your yandere is showing.

Lippe is so cute we must protecc her. I find it funny that Hal had to stoop to bribery of chocolate! The whole thing was just a funny mess to me! Lol. Thank you always for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread