Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Using your adult knowledge to solve basic arithmetic problems and then insulting someone for not having an inheritance is actually super lame.

A good amount face slaps is just wonderful to read. So satisfying 😈

yep... just like my teachers lol
also

DAMN SISTER MORE!! RIP THAT BICCH !

@aFFi why are you still here? I thought the mc is dumb? And still, stating every flaws of the story... Poor you...

@gum_rummy
Instead of helping the brother to solve the question which is a role of a teacher, he was insulting and taking down to a kid which is super lame for a teacher and as an adult too. Also the lame teacher is the one who started it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kineblue, the teacher is lame too, but he’s just a generic bad guy. If the author is going to portray Lippe as having done something impressive, or as putting him in his place, maybe they should class it up a bit. She didn’t even really stand up for her brother or prove the teacher wrong about the children in her family (she’s just an adult pretending to be a child), she did basic math and insulted a guy. The scene at the party with her mom was handled better IMO.

Group Leader
@Chris21
Ahaha, man, I love your argumentation.
"If you don't like it 100%, just leave".
Really nice. Clearly the mark of a cultured and well-spoken person...

Also, what I said was:
Well, so the teacher is actually not good... Feeling superiority towards a student is a bit... counterproductive and dumb.
So I'm fine seeing him get roaster by Lippe. I actually would like him a bit more burned.
So I don't support the antagonist, WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

Man, seriously, thank God MangaDex as a block function.

She is turning into a yandere and I love that, we need more yandere heroine 😈

Fed-Kun's army
His pride is in shambles, burned to the ground, soon to be mere ash and dust. Sweeeet~ o3o

Harrison? Haven't we acknowledged that she's in control of a reverse harem at this juncture? 🤔

Also, I'm dying from her epic level trollings!

Dex-chan lover
at this point she just rekting everybody standing on her way
story seem to really moving on chapter 52

Users who are viewing this thread