Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Group Leader
@Fox-Hidden
Are you for real?
You're what, 8-10 years old?
I mean, two uses of non-ironical "lol", double coma, strange use of capitalisation... and what the hell is "Wt"? Is it supposed to be "What"?!? Are you seriously shortening "What" into "Wt"?!?

Also, what's the point of your comment? Trying to throw oil on the fire?
Because I don't know if you've noticed, but you're like a week late.

Maybe next time, try to re-read your comment and think about it for more than 2 picoseconds, if your brain can even manage that.

Group Leader
@Setsuyakun
Why should I calm the fuck down?
There's constantly people like you and that other dude bringing me back to shit conversations that was laid to rest a long ago.

I don't get why we have to thread lightly around dumbasses, just because they're too stupid to check a tiny tinsy bit of their spelling, check how long ago the conversation took place and check if their input is actually anything more than trolling.

Also, you're probably the kind of guy that asks people to do dumb things, right? Like ask a widow to stop crying at her husband funeral, ask parents to make their babies stop crying in planes or crap like that, right? Did you really think your comment would do anything other than piss me off?

Group Leader
@Dibella
Oh, another one! Two weeks after the initial incident and a week after the last message, posting a useless and inane message, nice!
You should probably check with your doctor if you don't have too many chromosomes 😘

Yet another comment section that is in flames, huh.
All in all, good chapter, but the anticipation is killing me, so I'll just wait for more chapters. Thank you for translation, much appreciated💜

@aFFi im just curious, have you and @Chris21 met before? Im just wondering because it seems as if you guys have, and it may have not been very positive?? Thanks

Power Uploader
lmaoo get his ass!!!!! i love this chapter (and all of them), tysm 🥺💕

Users who are viewing this thread