Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I was wondering why i had started reading this before and suddenly stopped. Well here it was: the creepy talking baby moment.

Well i think i'll push past it this time and ignore how ludicrous it is for her to out herself this early.

how did they completely ignore the fact that a 5 month old just said like 3 complete sentences 👁️👄👁️
ngl kind of cringed when she spoke but it's cute so I'll keep reading;;

Omg these family moments are SO HEARTWARMING EGSNEYM MY HEART❤️❤️❤️
and I love they just don’t only focus on Lippe😭

Double-page supporter
I also love it that they don't only focus on Lippe.
The whole family is precious.

Tho Lippe is trying too hard. You are still a baby, just chill for now

uuuhhhggggg i honestly hate the fact that a child not even 1 years old is talking its making me cringe and also make me uncomfterableeee

I'm sorry if this offended anyone-

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, hello mother, father, i regret to inform you that i calliope has been sent back from the future to prevent your deaths, i am looking forward to working with you.

Well their reactions are unrealistic, hopefully they will think more that smth i wrong with Lippe, but anyway this chapter is so cute and wholesome aww ❤️

Ive tried reading this twice before and dropped it twice and keep forgetting why, then i get to this chapter and remember why

Admittedly, whoa, I wasn't expecting full on sentences where her comprehension of such statements shouldn't even be feasible yet. I was just expecting her to say, like, nanny, brothers. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread