Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
her brother goes from wholesome soft after being complimented by lippe to iwillkillyou when the prince calls her lippe gmfbhKHBFDGHKD

Dex-chan lover
LOL BIG BROTHER ISN'T THAT BOY GETTING A LITTLE. TOO CLOSE
Many thanks

Gotta love that head whip around the moment a boy calls his sister by name. The bros are going to be facing years of headaches with this charming sister of theirs.

Dex-chan lover
Well yes you look weak enough to get hit by a grown man, which is pretty normal at your age.

Thank you for translation! Hovewer I will stop reading here. This story was fun and interesting in the first chapters, but it got stuck and now only fangirling over MC for nothing
tumblr_m1o64fenei1r2jbmyo1_500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@breizh But these kids are got fucking medieval knight training and such! While the teacher is a weakling nerd with horrible posture. Even if their strength can't compare yet, they can definitely out do him in skill. Have you ever seen child martial artists? They've got some damn good reflexes.

A new rival has appeared!

Look at Lippe go. No one is immune to that cuteness.

I'm curious about that one lady though, and why Lippe seems so concerned about her for some reason.

Supporter
Looks like the Sarinette family was one of the families that got Lippe's family killed in her previous life.

Lippe, I love you but we’re on Chapter 41 now and the only story progression we have ever gotten since then is you making your fanclub bigger. We’re honestly just getting a cliffhanger after another cliffhanger 😅. (Like the goddess who reincarnated mc, the twin who died, and now this new woman.)

I keep on forgetting that Lippe is 5 in korean age but by world standard, she’s only FOUR years old. No wonder she got all these people shookt.

Users who are viewing this thread