Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

So will the parents find out about what happened? They would go to fight once they learn.

the way that chapter endedoh well i don't mind suffering a little more until you update

THIS IS MAKING ME VIBRATE FROM ALL THE CUTENESS PLEASE STOP. WAIT NO DON'T STOP. UGH.

I’m glad people are being more critical of this story. It’s like a slow burn from hell. There are many interesting plot points but when we get chapters upon chapters of pure Calliope fan service... and she comes off the worst of all the similar protagonists, in my opinion.

I saw that 3/5 of the covers posted feature an older Calliope with the male lead, but I never thought that it would take so long to get there.

@Nep I actually have no problem if mc stays a kid for another 5 years while reading this webtoon. My only complaint is how the story plot progress real slow. If majority of the plot happens in MC’s childhood, I mean why not? It’s just that we keep on being introduced with small fry villains that we will never see again after they’re dealt with.

I just hope before we hit 50 chapters, at least we’ll get a proper answer for some of the major cliffhangers we never got to follow up.

Power Uploader
This story has become a race to see who catches diabetes first: me from reading this, or the MC, from all the sweets she's constantly being fed.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel a little insulted by this story saying scientist are mages, but magic is only magic if you can't explain it without science.

hsjxjsjsjdk is he gonna confess and get murdered by lus? :> ofc not, they're children. haha. ha. ha

didn't she say that she won't make the mistake of saying a person's name before she is supposed to know it again? I guess she doesn't care about that and was just lying :/

Users who are viewing this thread